Update 2

My grandmother is doing better.  She was moved yesterday from the hospital to a skilled nursing facility for rehab and to build her strength.  The doctor thinks that with how quickly she has been recovering she should be home in just a few weeks.

I on the other hand have not gotten anything accomplished on my creature except removing the arms to redo.  I am extending my contest until the end of July.  I will draw the winner the last Saturday in July.  I hope to get some crocheting done next week and post some more pictures.  He looks great in my head, now I just need to translate that to the yarn.

Again thank you for your positive thoughts and prayers.  And stay turned, I promise creature pics in the next week or so.

Comments

Glad to hear about your grandma doing better!

Popular Posts