Long Time

Wow, it's been over six months since I posted on this blog. However it has not been six months since I crocheted. I made my usual pencil cup holders for new teachers and then got this crazy idea to create monsters for my class for Halloween. I made a giraffe for a friend at work who welcomed a new nephew this year. Last year I made dolls for my Principal's daughters and a daughters friend. I have a lot of pictures to share. I plan to start using my time to work on dolls and toys. I would like to submit a piece to Stuffed my new favorite magazine. I've also been thinking about trying to sell some of my stuff. We'll see where that goes. I made a lot of monsters for Halloween, each has a name. I have finally updated my flickr stuff, so click on that and you can see all my monsters.

Comments

Popular Posts